Money Insurance

If your business handles large amounts of cash, you need to think about how it would be affected if that money was lost or stolen. Combined policies usually provide cover for defined amounts, but cover for larger sums of money is a specialist field, especially if that cash is regularly taken off your premises, such as to and from the bank or your home.

We are here to help

There is no need to choose between experience and personal service. With Supreme Trust Insurance Brokers, you have both. Contact us for expert, personal advice on your Money insurance needs


Loss arising out of the infidelity of employees such as accountants and cashiers who handle cash and/or other valuables of the insured. 
The policy indemnifies the insured employer against direct financial loss, and loss of stock, which might result from acts of dishonesty, fraud, misappropriation or embezzlement in the course of an employee’s formal duties.


Indemnifies the insured against accidental loss or damage to the insured's cash, bank and currency notes, cheques, postal orders, etc while in transit from one specified location to the other, eg. the insured"s premises to the bank, or vice versa


Provides indemnity against damage or loss to the insured’s cash while they are being kept in a securely locked safe at the insured’s location.

Bankers Indemnity

This is a special policy for Banks or other financial institutions. It provides cover for claims arising out of errors, omissions, misstatements, neglect, breach of duty, dishonesty, infidelity or fraudulent acts of employees, alteration, counterfeit cheques, drafts, withdrawal of funds, certificate deposit, false telex, cable, teletype instructions, burglary, larceny, robbery, hold-up, malicious acts etc

Goods in Transit

Covers:- accidental loss of or damage to the Company or for which it is responsible, wh loaded onto, or unloaded from the vehicle r carrying vehicle, Theft following violence employee or carrier